Forbes, Fortune and PEOPLE honor Highspot for empowering individuals to excel and speed up enterprise momentum
SEATTLE, Sept. 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Highspot, the gross sales enablement platform that will increase gross sales workforce productiveness, in the present day introduced perennial recognition throughout varied publications for its enterprise development and tradition. For the third consecutive 12 months, Highspot has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100, the annual definitive rating of the highest 100 personal cloud corporations on this planet. As well as, Fortune Journal and Nice Place to Work® acknowledged Highspot as one in every of 2022’s Greatest Workplaces for the third consecutive 12 months, and PEOPLE honored Highspot on its 100 Firms that Care record, highlighting the highest US corporations which have succeeded in enterprise whereas additionally demonstrating excellent respect, care and concern for his or her workers, their communities and the surroundings.
Expertise the total interactive Multichannel Information Launch right here:
“Folks aren’t simply a part of an organization – they are the corporate,” mentioned amy johnson, Chief Folks Officer, Highspot. “At Highspot, we all know that the extra we will assist our individuals to deliver their full selves to work and encourage them to innovate, the higher merchandise we’ll create and the larger affect we’ll have on our clients.”
The Nice Place to Work® Greatest Workplaces award relies on an evaluation of survey responses from workers. In that survey, 97 % of Highspot workers mentioned the corporate is a superb place to work in comparison with 57 % of workers at a typical US-based firm.
The popularity comes on the heels of fast gross sales enablement class development. Gross sales enablement is essential for rising gross sales productiveness, which is required in in the present day’s market. The worldwide gross sales enablement platform market measurement was valued at $1.7 billion in 2020 and is projected to succeed in $7.3 billion by 2028, in line with Verified Market Analysis.
rising demand for Highspot’s expertise you will have contributed to the corporate’s robust development trajectory. This 12 months the corporate surpassed 1,000 workers, launched operations in Australia–new zealand and doubled the EMEA enterprise. Via all of it, the corporate has doubled down on its dedication to range, fairness, inclusion and belonging as a key lever to success, aspiring to replicate the range of the communities during which it operates and create an surroundings the place workers deliver their true and distinctive selves to work. Latest progress contains, however shouldn’t be restricted to:
- Elevated BIPOC expertise pipeline to comprise 50 % of functions; and elevated feminine firm illustration to 47 %, 10 % above tech business common
- Overhauled recruiting processes to inject new equitable hiring and onboarding practices; established inclusive recruiting coaching curriculum for all recruiters with 100% completion charge
- Launched advantages to equalize entry to reproductive care and gender affirmation
- Designed the annual world inside DEI&B studying convention (Stand for Change), providing greater than 30 DEI&B programs
- Launched six Worker Useful resource Teams and an Inclusion & Belonging Council, employee-led teams that foster inclusivity and construct neighborhood
- Expanded and deepened partnerships with neighborhood companions, together with Ada Builders Academy, AfroTech, Rainier Students, Know-how Entry Basis (TAF), Yr Up and extra
Highspot 2022 Recognition:
- Forbes, The Cloud 100
- Forbes, America’s Greatest Startup Employers
- PEOPLE, 100 Firms that Care
- Fortune Journal, 100 Greatest Medium Workplaces
- Fortune Journal, Greatest Workplaces for Millennials
- Fortune Journal, Greatest Workplaces in Know-how
- GeekWire Awards, Subsequent Tech Titan
- Puget Sound Enterprise Journal, Washington’s Greatest Workplaces
The corporate is rising because the Highspot workforce continues to innovate and ship breakthrough software program that’s reworking the best way thousands and thousands of individuals work. To study extra about profession alternatives and open roles, go to www.highspot.com/careers.
Highspot is the gross sales enablement platform that will increase the productiveness of gross sales groups by bridging the hole between technique and execution. With Highspot, our clients flip initiatives into the actions that gross sales groups should execute and allow gross sales leaders to measure what’s and isn’t working with deep and actionable insights. Firms like Aetna, Siemens, Staples and Yahoo use Highspot to handle content material, to coach and coach sellers, and to interact consumers. Executing your strategic initiatives with Highspot will increase income, drives constant rep efficiency and improves rep ROI.
Contact: Ellen Edington, 206-817-4339, [email protected]